Smackdown #132 - May, Week #2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Smackdown #132 - May, Week #2

Post  John Greatrix on Thu May 11, 2017 12:25 am

Kelly Khaos comes to the ring to start the show. Kelly: “Milwaukee, I have to get something off my chest. For months I’ve been beating everybody, men and women, and still no recognition. Hell, earlier today I saw the line-up for tonight and I wasn’t even booked to be here. So, I stormed into William Regal’s office and demanded this time to address the issue which he kindly granted. I don’t know if it’s something I’ve done, or the fact that I’m a woman beating top talent, but...” Out of nowhere, Tim Donst’s music hits and he comes out to the stage with a mic. Donst: “Kelly, I can totally relate to what you are saying. As soon as this company can find a reason to push you out of the company or any position of recognition, they do what they can to remove you. In 2015, I was diagnosed with kidney cancer and had to take some time off. The situation seemed dire and I was told I would have to retire from professional wrestling. So, I had a conversation with the powers that be at that time and they granted me my release so I could try to get cured. Then, when I got cured, I came back and was hired back on the spot. But what have I been doing since then? NOTHING!!!! I am looked at as a liability now. I haven’t been seen on TV in over a year. And yet, here you are in the middle of the ring complaining about being a woman. Well, since you want to be treated as an equal, how about I come down there and make you regret that request.” Kelly: “Let’s do it. Get a ref down here and let’s get this started.” Charles Robinson runs to the ring and the match starts.

Kelly Khaos vs. Tim Donst
Donst starts off the match with his college wrestling skills by taking Kelly down and holding her there. After 15 minutes of back-and-forth battling, Donst hits The Donstitution (Olympic Slam) then goes for the pin but only gets a 2 count. Donst looks to hit The SDT (front Facelock STO) but Kelly slips behind Donst and hits a German Suplex. Donst crawls to the corner and Kelly hits a running hip attack. Kelly tosses Donst into the ropes and hits The Rear View. Kelly hits a Samoan Driver on Donst then climbs to the top rope. Kelly looks to hit The Red Arrow but Jakob Hammermeier comes through the crowd and grabs Kelly’s leg. As Kelly is kicking Jakob off, Donst gets up and hits a top rope belly-to-belly suplex. Donst sits up Kelly and hits The Sliding Donst (sliding forearm). Donst covers Kelly, 1...2...3.
Winner: Tim Donst

After the match, Kelly grabs a mic. Kelly: “Next week, I want you two assholes in this ring. I will find a partner and we’re gonna kick your asses.”

Charly Caruso catches up with James Storm backstage. Charly: “James, last week you were in a triple threat match against Bram and Eddie Kingston which you unfortunately did not win. What is next for you?” Storm: “Charly, that is correct, I did not win. Eddie Kingston won. I don’t like the way he did it, but I do respect it. I’ll deal with him later. But Bram is a different story. He was always the weakest link. He’s the reason that The Death Crew Council is no more. Bram, next week, I want you one-on-one. Sorry about your damn luck.”

Tye Dillinger vs. Aleister Black
Dillinger has been using his technical ability against Black’s striking superiority. Black has thrown some stiff kicks and jabs that have kept Dillinger of balance. After 15 minutes, Black hits an Exploder Suplex then goes to the top rope. Black attempts a Moonsault but Dillinger rolls out of the way. Dillinger manages to get to his feet and is soon followed by Black. Black attempts The Black Mass (roundhouse kick) but Dillinger ducks and counters with the Tye Breaker (Death Valley Driver on his knee) for the pin, 1...2...3.
Winner: Tye Dillinger

Before we go to a commercial break, we go to the back where LAX (Santana, Ortiz and Homicide) are fighting with Catch Point (Chris Dickinson, Jaka and Fred Yehi). Referees and road agents pull everybody apart as we go to a commercial break.

Adam Cole vs. Pentagon Jr
These two men have thrown about 50 Superkicks at each other to start the match. Both men are visibly tired already. These men continue to battle for 20 more minutes. Cole hits an enzuigiri then goes to the second rope. Cole goes for The Panama Sunrise (diving Canadian Destroyer). Pentagon stops it mid-move and hits an Alabama Slam. Pentagon pins Cole, 1...2... but Cole is out at 2. Pentagon gets up and looks to hit The Fear Factor (Package Piledriver)but when he picks up Cole, Cole’s foot knocks down the ref. Pentagon finishes the move and tries to pin Cole but the ref is down and out. While the ref is down, The Young Bucks run in and hits a double Superkick on Pentagon. Matt picks up Pentagon and The Bucks hit The Indytaker (assisted Tombstone Piledriver). Adam Cole is up and covers Pentagon as The Bucks wake up the ref. The ref slowly counts, 1......2......3.
Winner: Adam Cole

After the match, Adam Cole and The Young Bucks stomp Pentagon as he lies in the ring. Rey Fenix runs out and chases The Bullet Club off as the show ends.

John Greatrix

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top