Raw #131 - May, Week #2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Raw #131 - May, Week #2

Post  John Greatrix on Tue May 09, 2017 2:59 pm

We start the show with Kevin Owens in the ring. Owens: “John Greed, I want my title shot. I’m out here calling you out. Are you going to stay true to your word or am I going to have to go in the back to find you?” John Greed’s music hits and he comes out on the stage. Greed: “Owens, I destroyed you at the PPV and now you want to go another round with me? Well, you’ve got yourself a fight.” Greed drops the mic and rushes down to the ring. As soon as Greed slides into the ring, Owens starts stomping him. Greed manages to fight Owens off and gets to his feet. Owens rushes in for a clothesline but Greed ducks under it. Owens rebounds off the ropes and Greed catches him in the face with the Hardcore title, dropping him to the mat. Greed picks Owens up and hits The Pop-Up Samoan Drop. Greed climbs to the top rope and hits a Frog Splash and goes for the cover, 1…2…3.
Winner and STILL Hardcore Champion: John Greed

We go backstage to Renee Young. Renee: “I’m standing here with Anarchy. Anarchy, if you defeat Rosemary tonight, you become the new #1 contender for her Women’s title. Are you ready for your match against Rosemary tonight?” Anarchy: “I am, Renee and if the rest of Decay tries to interfere in the match, I’ve got a backup plan to deal with them. Rosemary better watch it because tonight we go to war.”

Finn Balor vs. Jack Gallagher (c) (Cruiserweight Title Match)
As soon as the bell rings, Balor flies across the ring and connects with the Torpedo Dropkick, sending Gallagher crashing into the turnbuckle face first. Balor climbs up the turnbuckle and hits The Coup De Grace and goes for the cover. The ref gets to a 2 count when Cody Rhodes’ music hits and Balor gives up the pin and readies himself for Rhodes. Gallagher gets to his feet and gets the roll up on Balor, 1…2… but Balor manages to kick out at a close 2 count. Balor gets to his feet and goes in for a clothesline but Gallagher ducks under it. Balor comes off the ropes and connects with The Sling Blade. Gallagher gets to his feet and Balor connects with The 1916 (single underhook implant DDT) and makes the cover, 1…2…3.
Winner and NEW Cruiserweight Champion: Finn Balor

After the match, as Finn Balor is celebrating in the ring, Cody Rhodes comes out on the stage and stares him down.

Sanity (Eric Young & Alexander Wolfe) vs. Decay (Abyss & Crazzy Steve)
As Sanity makes their way down to the ring, Decay comes running down behind them and attack them from behind. Abyss throws Young into the steps while Steve throws Wolfe into the barricade. Abyss picks up Young and hits The Black Hole Slam, laying him out across the top of the steel steps, then turns his attention to Wolfe. Abyss and Steve double team Wolfe with kicks and punches. Abyss picks up Wolfe and connects with The Shock Treatment (Rack Attack). The medical staff rushes down as the referees force Decay to the back. We go to commercial break with Decay laughing at Sanity lying motionless on the floor.
Winner: No Contest

Anarchy vs. Rosemary
Before the bell rings, Anarchy attacks Rosemary, backing her into the corner. Anarchy hits a series of chops to the chest of Rosemary. Rosemary manages to fight back, getting space between her and Anarchy. Rosemary catches Anarchy with a dropkick and quickly follows it up with an elbow drop and makes the cover. Anarchy easily kicks out at a 1 count. Both women quickly get to their feet. Rosemary goes to spit a yellow mist at Anarchy but it’s almost like Anarchy is ready for it and easily moves out of the way. Before Rosemary even notices it misses, Anarchy connects with The Crucifix Driver and quickly rolls through it and locks in The Scorpion Deathlock in the middle of the ring. Rosemary tries to fight it but it’s no use. Rosemary has no choice but to tap out.
Winner and NEW Women’s Title Number 1 Contender: Anarchy

After the match, Decay rushes the ring and surrounds Anarchy. Just before Decay attacks, Oyster’s music hits and he rushes down to the ring with a chair in hand. Oyster slides in the ring and plants the chair squarely on the back of Crazzy Steve’s head, dropping him like a ton of bricks. Abyss is ready and catches Oyster with a boot to the face, sending Oyster rolling to the outside. Abyss lunges for Anarchy and picks her up for The Shock Treatment. Before he can land it, Mike Bennett hits Abyss in the back with a chair. Abyss drops Anarchy. Bennett connects with The Miracle in Progress (Samoan Driver) on Abyss. Anarchy gets to her feet but Rosemary has already rolled out of the ring and has regrouped with Decay. We go off the air with Decay staring down Anarchy, Oyster and Mike Bennett.

John Greatrix

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top