Nitro #106 - May, Week #1

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nitro #106 - May, Week #1

Post  John Greatrix on Sat May 06, 2017 2:51 am

AJ Styles’ music hits and the crowd erupts as he appears on the stage holding the CWA World Title then makes his way to the ring. Styles: “Ladies and Gentlemen, once again I have proven that AJ Styles is the man around here and that no one is going to take this title from me. AJ Styles is on top of the CWA and I’m here to stay.” Styles drops the mic and starts leaving the ring as Brock Lesnar’s music hits. Lesnar and Paul Heyman appear on the stage. Heyman: “Ladies and Gentlemen, my name is Paul Heyman and I am to advocate to the beast you all see to my right. Now, did my ears deceive me or did I just hear you say you are on top of the CWA? Simply put, the road to the top goes through my client and since you AJ Styles have yet to face and beat my client, I don’t see how you are on top. Yes, you are the CWA World Champion but only because my client allows you to be. You see Mr. Styles, if my client wants that title, all he has to do is walk to that very ring and take it. So let’s see what my client wants, shall we?” Heyman looks to Lesnar who waits a few second then starts walking to the ring. Lesnar gets to the apron when The Miz and Maryse appear on the stage. Miz: “You’re kidding me right? Does anyone really want to see Brock Lesnar as the champion once again? It’s the same old, same old around here. I mean, Brock, how many times have you actually gone for and won that title? What this show needs is some variety and you are all looking at just the couple for the job.” Lana appears behind The Miz. Lana: “You are right, Miz. We need to switch things up. So tonight, The Miz will go one-on-one with Brock Lesnar and the winner will face AJ Styles next week for the CWA World Title.” The Miz starts freaking out as the cameras pan to Lesnar who is smiling and staring down Styles.

Kofi Kingston (c) vs. MVP (United States Title Match)
“Ohhhhhhh St. Louis, don’t you dare be sour. Clllap for your world famous United States champs and feel the powa! It’s a new day, yes it is.” Kingston and MVP have gone toe-to-toe tonight with neither man letting up. MVP has Kingston on the reverse after hitting several knife edge chops. Kingston is in the corner holding his chest and wincing in pain. MVP charges and lands not one but two running clotheslines that floor Kingston. MVP taunts the crowd and then charges again. Kingston dodges the running knee and rolls MVP up, 1…2… but MVP kicks out at the last second and tries to kick Kingston who dodges and rolls MVP up again, 1…2… but MVP again kicks out and holds his head in frustration. MVP is to his feet when he is hit with Trouble in Paradise and Kingston goes for the cover, 1…2…3. All three members of The New Day celebrate in the ring in New Day fashion.
Winner and STILL United States Champion: Kofi Kingston

Jojo is in the back with Charlotte and Alexa Bliss. Jojo: “Ladies, this past Sunday you lost in the triple threat tag team match. Tonight, you have a chance to erase that…” Charlotte: “Sunday is nothing but the past. Tonight, my partner and I take our rightful place in history by taking the Women’s Tag Team Titles off those fake champions.” Charlotte and Bliss leave camera as we hear their music hit.

Sasha Banks & Becky Lynch (c) vs. Charlotte Flair & Alexa Bliss (Women’s Tag Team Title Match)
It has been a solid match so far with Bliss in control of the match having Lynch on the ground in headlock. Bliss keeps Lynch grounded for a solid 5 minutes until the crowd starts chanting Lynch’s name and she begins to gain some momentum. Lynch lands several elbows to Bliss’ mid-section forcing her to break the hold. Lynch hits the ropes then goes to land a clothesline. Bliss has the same idea and they clothesline each other both crashing to the mat. The ref starts the 10 count. Bliss is to her feet first and quickly tags in Charlotte. Lynch scrambles to her corner and tags in Banks who enters the ring and tackles Charlotte. Banks continues to land rights and lefts to Charlotte until the ref breaks it up. Bliss attempts to get involved but is tackled and the two role out of the ring. Charlotte is to her feet, says something to Banks and goes for a clothesline. Banks ducks, grabs Charlotte and hits The Bank Statement in the centre of the ring. Charlotte has nowhere to go and is unable to reach the ropes and finally taps out.
Winners and STILL Women’s Tag Team Champions: Sasha Banks & Becky Lynch

The champions celebrate in the ring until the lights go out. The lights stay off for a few minutes then we here Mass Genocide’s music. The lights slowly come on as Mass Genocide makes their way to the ring where Banks and Lynch are. Dibiase: “Congratulations on your victory ladies but I suggest you vacate the ring as real champions are here now.” Banks and Lynch hold their ground. Dibiase: “Hmmmm…is this defiant stance a challenge perhaps? If you two want to really make a name for yourself, then next week meet my two monsters in the ring, Champions vs Champions.” Banks and Lynch look nervously at each other then slide out of the ring. The camera stays on Banks and Lynch as the quickly walk up the ramp.

Brock Lesnar w/Paul Heyman vs. The Miz w/Maryse
We return from a commercial break where Lesnar was in complete control. Lesnar is still in complete control and The Miz is in the corner begging for Lesnar to stop is onslaught. Lesnar continues to land knee lift after knee lift actually lifting Miz off his feet with each blow. Maryse can’t watch on and turns her back as Lesnar starts landing shoulder slams almost breaking The Miz in half with each hit. Lesnar stops, The Miz crumbles to the ground and the crowd starts chanting “Suplex City” over and over again. Lesnar complies and when it’s all said and done, Lesnar lands 12 release German suplexes. Miz is motionless in the ring. The crowd chants “F5” and they are given an F5 causing Maryse to scream out loud. Lesnar goes for the cover, 1…2…3.
Winner: Brock Lesnar

After the match, Lesnar grabs a mic. Lesnar: “Come on out Styles. Come to the ring and let’s do this.” Styles’ music hits and the crowd erupts but Lana is quick to appear on the stage as well. Lana: “Brock, you will get your match next week and that match will be in a steel cage.” The camera fades with Styles and Lesnar yelling at each other.

John Greatrix

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top