Smackdown #131 - May, Week #1

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Smackdown #131 - May, Week #1

Post  John Greatrix on Thu May 04, 2017 12:13 am

Kassius Ohno’s music hits and he makes his way to the ring. Ohno grabs a mic. Ohno: “3 days ago at Victory Road, I defeated Aleister Black, Tye Dillinger and the European Champion, Cesaro to become the NEW European Champion once again. I proved once again that I am one of the greatest wrestlers to step into a professional wrestling ring. With that being said, I will take on all comers. Anybody that wants a shot at this title is more than welcome to come get some.” After a brief pause, Cesaro’s music hits and he makes his way to ringside. Cesaro: “Hold on just a minute. You did technically win the match but you did not pin the champion. I got screwed out of my title. Luckily, I still have a return match clause that I can cash in and I’m going to do that tonight.” Suddenly, Kelly Khaos’ music hits and she comes out to the stage. Kelly: “Boys, I’m sure everyone here would love to see you face each other for the millionth time, I just came from William Regal’s office. Since I have been beating everyone in my path as of late, Mr. Regal has granted me a chance to get into title contention. Tonight, in the main event, I will be taking on you, Cesaro. And if I win, I get the next shot at the European Title. See you later.” We go to commercial as the camera pans over to Ohno, who is laughing at Cesaro.

We come back from commercial and Adam Cole is with Charly Caruso. Charly: “Adam Cole, we haven’t really seen you as of late. Where have you been?” Cole: “I’ve been away for a bit due to a minor injury but Adam Cole is back and I’m ready to make a real mark in the CWA. I don’t care if it’s Randy Orton, Matt Riddle or even Kassius Ohno. Adam Cole is taking a title and there is nothing anyone can do about it.” The camera pans to the right and Pentagon Jr. is standing there. They look at each other for a few seconds then all Pentagon says is “Cero Miedo” then walks away. Cole is left standing there, shaking his head.

Eddie Kingston comes out to the ring and grabs a mic. Kingston: “As most of you were able to tell at Victory Road, The Death Crew Council is no more. Bram was too much of a loser and James Storm wouldn’t shut the hell up. Without those two dead weights holding me down, this is Eddie Kingston’s time to get back to a title shot.” Bram runs down to the ring and starts fighting with Kingston. James Storm runs to the ring also and a brawl has ensued. William Regal comes out to the stage. Regal: “You gentlemen obviously have some issues to work out. You can try to settle this in a triple threat match and it starts now.”

James Storm vs. Eddie Kingston vs. Bram
This match has been 15 minutes of each man having the upper hand with a few moments of 2-on-1s. Bram tries for The Brighter Side of Suffering (Implant DDT) but Kingston reverses it into a Northern Lights Suplex and tries for a pin. Storm breaks the pin up at 2. Storm hits The Eight Second Ride (Fireman’s Carry Bulldog) on Bram and Kingston follows it with The Sliding D (Sliding Forearm). Kingston tries to cover Bram but Storm pulls him off. Kingston gets in Storm’s face and they start shoving each other. Out of nowhere, Storm hits an enzuigiri the staggers Kingston back to the corner. Storm grabs Bram and hits The Eye of the Storm (Spinning Crucifix Toss). Bram hits the ground but manages to use the ropes to get back to his feet. Storm hits The Last Call (Superkick) and lays out Bram. Before Storm can go for the pin, Kingston tosses Storm over the top rope to the floor. Kingston covers Bram, 1...2...3.
Winner: Eddie Kingston

Eddie Kingston rolls out of the ring and heads through the crowd as James Storm slides into the ring and throws a fit because he lost.

After a video package of the events from Victory Road, Anti-Hope appears on the Titan Tron. Snider: “At Victory Road, Anti-Hope walked in and took what was rightfully ours. Sure the other three teams were formidable opponents but just didn’t have enough to take us out. Then, after we took the titles, a new group of men decided to stick their noses in our business. Catch Point, if you want to get involved in this war, then be my guest. Just don’t get upset when you end up with casualties.”

Kelly Khaos vs. Cesaro
Kelly is trying to keep up with Cesaro but he is just too strong and fast. Cesaro hits a Gutwrench Suplex then tries for the pin but Kelly kicks out at 2. Cesaro throws Kelly into the corner and hits a running European Uppercut. Kelly staggers out and gets caught in The Cesaro Swing. After 27 rotations, Cesaro locks in The Sharpshooter. Cesaro tries to get Kelly to tap out but she manages to get to the bottom rope. Kelly is to her feet. Cesaro and Kelly start trading blows. Kelly ducks under a clothesline and grabs Cesaro from behind. Kelly gives Cesaro a Blue Thunder Bomb but his feet catch Charles Robinson in the head and the ref is down. With the ref down, Kelly hits a Michinoku Driver on Cesaro and goes to the top rope. Cesaro is up and knocks her legs out, causing her to crotch herself on the top turnbuckle. Cesaro calls for a Superplex but before he can make it to the corner, Kassius Ohno slides in behind him and hits The KO (discus elbow) and lays him out. Kelly gathers herself and hits The Red Arrow and goes for the pin, Ohno wakes up the ref and he counts, 1...2...3.
Winner: Kelly Khaos

Kelly Khaos celebrates as Cesaro and Ohno yell back-and-forth and the show ends.

John Greatrix

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top