Raw #130 - May, Week #1

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Raw #130 - May, Week #1

Post  John Greatrix on Tue May 02, 2017 9:30 pm

We start the show with Rosemary in the ring. Rosemary: “Last night, we proved to Nikki Cross that The Demon Assassin is nothing to be messed with. This title is where it belongs. We will not be defeated. This title is going to stay ours for a very long time.” Anarchy's music hits and she comes out on the stage. Anarchy: “Rosemary, I hate to break it to you, but we still have a score to settle. Last week, you had Abyss interfere in our match. That title should be around my waste so why don't you put that title up tonight?” Nikki Cross's music hits and she comes out beside Anarchy. Cross: “Sorry for cutting you off Anarchy, but tonight, I'm cashing in my rematch. Then, after I'm done with her, she's all yours.”

We go backstage with Renee Young. Renee: “I'm standing here with the new Hardcore champion. John Greed, how does it feel to finally give Kevin Owens the beating he deserved?” Greed: “Well Renee, it was in lack of better words, awesome. Now, I know Owens is going to want a rematch and we all know how that's going to turn out for him. So I am going to issue an open challenge to the locker room. Anytime you want to try to take this title, just walk your ass down to that ring and ask for it. I'll be more than happy to do to you what I did to Kevin Owens.” Greed laughs to himself as he walks off camera.

Cody Rhodes vs. Finn Balor
Rhodes goes on the attack as soon as the bell rings. Balor does a good job of fending him off until Rhodes lands a springboard DDT from the apron catching Balor by total surprise. Rhodes picks Balor up and whips him into the corner and follows it up with clothesline into a bulldog. Rhodes picks Balor up and whips him into the ropes. Balor comes off the ropes and connects with the Sling Blade as Rhodes gets to his feet. Balor plants the Torpedo Dropkick sending Rhodes into the corner. Balor climbs to the top turnbuckle and hits The Coup De Grace and makes the cover, 1…2…3.
Winner: Finn Balor

After the match, Balor calls for the mic. Balor: “With me just kicking Cody’s ass, I think I’m entitled to a shot at the Cruiserweight Championship. I mean, it seems like Cody has been number one contender for a while now and getting a title shot anytime he’s asked for it. So, I think it’s my time to step up and demand a shot.” Edge’s music hits and he comes out on the stage. Edge: “You know Finn, you have a point. Cody always seems to weasel his way into a title shot whenever he wants. So, let’s do this next week. Jack Gallagher will defend his championship against you next week on RAW and if Cody Rhodes even tries to interfere, he will be fired on the spot.”

Nikki Cross vs. Rosemary (c) (Woman’s Title Match)
Rosemary comes down to the ring with the rest of Decay at ringside. As Cross gets in the ring, Crazzy Steve jumps up on the apron and the ref tries to get him down allowing Rosemary to spit a yellow mist in Cross’ face. Cross wipes franticly at her eyes trying to clean away the liquid but it’s no use. Rosemary connects with The Red Wedding (F5). As Crazzy Steve gets off of the apron, Rosemary covers Cross, 1…2…3.
Winner and STILL Women’s Champion: Rosemary

Decay jumps in the ring and surrounds Cross. From the back, Sanity (Eric Young, Killian Dain & Alexander Wolfe) rush down to the ring and stand face-to-face with Decay. Eric Young: “You know Decay, we’re getting really tired of you doing whatever you want. Last week, Abyss attacked Anarchy and now Crazzy Steve distracting the ref so Rosemary could steal this win. Well, we’re not going to stand for it any longer. I had a long talk with our commissioner Edge backstage and next week, he has agreed for a member of Sanity to go one-on-one with a member of Decay in a street fight.” Rosemary grabs the mic away from EY. Rosemary: “We are not afraid of your little challenge. We will embrace the bloodshed and put you through pain that you could never dream of. And when we are done with you, you will have but no choice but to DECAY…DECAY…DECAY.” Anarchy’s music hits and she comes out on the stage. Anarchy: “Let’s not forget about me. I would like to take a pound of flesh from all three of you but I will have to settle with just Rosemary. You see Rosemary, next week, you and I will be meeting in that ring and when I beat you, I will be the new number one contender for that Women’s title and there won’t be a damn thing you can do about it.” We go off the air with everyone staring each other down.

John Greatrix

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top