Nitro #105 - April, Week #5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nitro #105 - April, Week #5

Post  John Greatrix on Sat Apr 29, 2017 1:36 am

Charles Offord’s music hits with him and Lana appearing on the stage and making their way to the ring. The crowd doesn’t stop cheering for another 10 minutes, not allowing Offord to get a word in. Offord: “The mania is definitely running wild, right here in our nation’s capital of Ottawa, Ontario, Canada! But, for the time being, it will have to stay buried as we have some business to take care of tonight. Like my tag partner said on Smackdown, he and I don’t have a scheduled match at Victory Road but there are several people representing Nitro who do. The Women’s Tag Team titles will be decided in a three way match between Charlotte and Alexa Bliss, Sasha Banks and Becky Lynch, and Nia Jax and Jessicka Havok. The Tag Team titles will be defended as Mass Genocide faces The Paul Heyman Guys. Last but not least, AJ Styles will defend his CWA Title against the winner of the next match.” “AWESOME!” The Miz appears on the stage. Miz: “Do you seriously think this is funny? I am one of the greatest champions to ever grace this ring and you have me running a gauntlet. I can’t wait to beat Styles at Victory Road just to see the look on your face.” Offord: “Well Miz, before that, you need to win tonight and I have handpicked a perfect competitor for you.” The Miz slides into the ring and stands face-to-face with Offord as the Big Show’s music hits. The Miz looks as though he has seen a ghost as he slowly turns around to see Big Show walking to the ring.”

The Miz w/Maryse vs. ??? (World Title Number One Contender Match)
The Miz hasn’t stopped screaming at Offord who is slowly walking up the ramp as Show stands in the ring, staring down The Miz. Miz slides out of the ring but is cut off by Show who tries to grab Miz but misses. Miz slides into the ring and starts to stomp Show when he slides in. Miz is thrown out of the ring with one hand. Maryse comes running over trying to help Miz. Big Show steps over the top rope, grabs Miz and throws him over the top rope back into the ring. The ref is attending to Miz when Maryse reveals something in her hand and sprays Show in the face. Show is on the outside of the ring unable to see when Maryse yells at the ref to start counting. The ref starts his count and reaches 10 with Show at the ramp clearly unaware of where he is. Miz is announced the winner and new number one contender for the CWA World Title. As he is in the ring celebrating, a hooded man jumps the security barrier, springboards and lands a jumping elbow that floors The Miz. The man removes his hood and the crowd erupts as AJ Styles stands above The Miz.
Winner and NEW Number One Contender: The Miz

Jojo is in the back with AJ Styles. Jojo: “AJ, you now know who your opponent will be for Victory Road. What are your thoughts?” Styles: “I’ll treat The Miz like any other opponent I’ve had. The result will be the same and when the bell rings, AJ Styles will still be the man around here and your CWA World Champion.”

Charlotte & Alexa Bliss vs. Natalya & Gail Kim
We are 20 minutes into this match and it has been one hell of a technical battle. Natalya has Charlotte face down on the mat and holding her there as she wrenches on her left arm. Charlotte starts to get up but is thrown to the mat with force and Kim is tagged in. Gail works Charlotte over for another 5 minutes and looks ready to end it. Kim picks up Charlotte but is thrown into the ropes. Charlotte goes for a clothesline but misses. Kim dodges the clothesline, waits for Charlotte to turn around and when she does, she is hit with Eat Defeat. Kim goes for the cover but stands up when Sasha Banks and Becky Lynch appear on the stage and begin to make their way to the ring. Banks and Lynch are attacked from behind by Jessicka Havok and Nia Jax. With all the excitement on the outside, Charlotte manages to tag Bliss in who grabs Kim and hits a Snap DDT then The Twisted Bliss then goes for the cover. Charlotte meets Natalya with a big boot as the ref’s hand lands the 3 count.
Winners: Charlotte & Alexa Bliss

Charlotte and Bliss are in the ring observing the other two teams beat the hell out of each other as the camera fades to a commercial break.

Renee Young is in the ring with The Hype Bros. Renee: “Gentlemen, tonight you have a chance to show the world that Mass Genocide are beatable…” Mojo: “That’s right Renee. Tonight, we take on this strange team that thinks they are above every one of us. Tonight, we show the world that The Hype Bros are the real deal and not to be messed with.” Ryder: “Woo woo woo, you know it.”

Mass Genocide (Sadistic & Psychotic) (w/Ted Dibiase) vs. The Hype Bros. (Zack Ryder & Mojo Rawley)
The Hype Bros are in the ring with Renee Young when the lights go out and we hear the music for Mass Genocide. The lights slowly come on to see Ted Dibiase standing on the stage. When the lights fully come on, Mass Genocide is standing in the ring behind The Hype Bros. The ref calls for the bell and Mass Genocide are immediately on the offensive. Mojo is thrown over the top and the double team begins on Ryder. The ref is able to restore some control with Sadistic staying in the ring as the legal man. Psychotic doesn’t stay in his corner for long as he drops to the outside and makes his way to the opposite corner. He and Ryder start brawling on the outside. The camera returns to the ring to show Sadistic land a big boot on Mojo, turning him inside out. Psychotic lands The Judgement Slam on the outside then slides into the ring. Mojo is picked up, thrown into the ropes and hit with The Final Solution then covered, 1…2…3.
Winners: Mass Genocide

Mass Genocide stands in the ring holding the tag team titles when Lesnar and Strowman appear on the stage and run to the ring. The lights go out and when they come back on, Mass Genocide is standing on the stage staring at Lesnar and Strowman.

John Greatrix

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top