Smackdown #130 - April, Week #5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Smackdown #130 - April, Week #5

Post  John Greatrix on Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:07 am

The Snake Brothers’ music hits as John Greatrix and Charles Offord come out to the stage to a thunderous ovation. Greatrix and Offord soak in the ovation then make their way to the ring. Greatrix grabs a mic. Greatrix: “Welcome everybody to CWA Smackdown, right here in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. It feels amazing to be back. The first thing I want to do is to thank William Regal for keeping everyone in check while we were gone. With that being said, in 4 days we have Victory Road. Charles and I are not booked on that show but there will still be a ton of talent on that card. After all of the fighting and battling over the last few weeks, you will see LAX, British Strong Style, Anti-Hope and Death Crew Counsel in a 4-way elimination match for the King of Trios Titles. Then, we will have Cesaro defending his European Title against Kassius Ohno, Aleister Black and Tye Dillinger in a fatal 4-way match. Lastly, The Paul Heyman Guys will invoke their return match clause and will try to take the Tag Team Titles from Mass Genocide. You better bet we will be watching that match. Tonight...”

John Greatrix is interrupted by the music of Enzo and Bog Cass. Enzo and Big Cass come to the ring. Enzo has the mic. “My name is Enzo Amore. I am a certified G and a bona fide stud. And you can’t…teach…that. This right here is Big Cass and he’s seven feet tall. And you can’t…teach…that. Bada boom, realest guys in the room, how you doin’? Whatta we got here? A cuppa haters? Mr. Greatrix, how you doin’? We totally respect everything you have done in this company and the wrestling industry but we feel that we are being overlooked. We should be in that tag team title match at Victory Road.” Greatrix: “Enzo, I respect the fact that you came out here to express your feelings. But, I hate being interrupted. So, if you want a shot, you can try to earn it. Get ready, because after the commercial break, if you win, you can join the tag team title match at Victory Road. Your opponents for that match...are us.” Enzo passes the mic to Big Cass. Cass: “Snake Brothers, there’s only ONE WORD to describe you two and I’m gonna spell...it...out for ya. S A W F T, SSSAAAWWWFFFTTT.”

Enzo Amore & Big Cass vs. The Snake Brothers (John Greatrix & Charles Offord)
We come back from commercial with Enzo and Offord in the ring. Enzo tries a test of strength but Offord easily gets the advantage. Offord picks up Enzo and hits a picture perfect suplex. Offord hits a backbreaker and tags in Greatrix. Greatrix hits a Michinoku Driver on Enzo and goes for a pin but Enzo kicks out at 2. After another 10 minutes of frequent tags, Greatrix goes for a splash in the corner but Enzo moves at the last second. Enzo manages to get to the corner and tags in Big Cass. Cass hits a clothesline on Greatrix then one on Offord. Cass hits a sidewalk slam on Greatrix. Big Cass sets up and goes for a big boot on Greatrix but Greatrix drops down and pulls the top rope down and Cass goes over the top rope to the floor. Offord hits a running cannonball off the ring onto Cass. Enzo jumps off the top to hit Greatrix but Greatrix counters with a Johnnie Kick that lays Enzo out. Greatrix picks up Enzo and Offord climbs to the top rope. The Snake Brothers hit The Screamer (Powerbomb/sitting senton combo). Greatrix pins Enzo, 1...2...3.
Winners: The Snake Brothers

Charly Caruso is backstage with Cesaro and Tye Dillinger. Charly: “Cesaro, at the top of the show, Smackdown GM John Greatrix announced that your match at Victory Road would be a fatal 4-way match for the European Title. Are you prepared for a challenge like this?” Cesaro: “Charly, it doesn’t matter if I face 1 or 100 people, the result will be the same. I will be walking out of Victory with the European Title still around my waist.” As Cesaro finishes talking, Kassius Ohno and Aleister Black appear on screen. Ohno: “Congrats, Cesaro. Somehow you have convinced yourself that I’m not going to beat you. I guarantee that when the smoke clears, I will be the one with my hand raised.” Cesaro and Ohno walk away leaving Black and Dillinger in a stare down as we go to commercial.

After the commercial break, Ted Dibiase is stopped by Tom Phillips while walking through the backstage area. Phillips: “Mr. Dibiase, do you have any response to what The Snake Brothers had to say earlier tonight?” Dibiase: “Tom, right now my men are training for The Paul Heyman Guys. After they beat them, we’ll worry about The Snake Brothers. HA HA HA HA HA.”

Kelly Khaos vs. No Way Jose
Kelly Khaos is continuing her path of facing male competitors to show she is the real deal. She is having a little bit of trouble with No Way Jose. After 10 minutes, Jose hits a Falcon Arrow and tries for a pin but Kelly kicks out at 2. Jose hits a running leg drop then a running elbow and tries for another pin. Once again, Kelly is up at 2. Jose appears to be getting a little frustrated. Jose picks up Kelly and goes for The TKO but Kelly slips out the back and hits a forearm to the back of the head followed by a Tiger Suplex. Kelly picks up Jose and hits The Blue Thunder Bomb. Kelly picks up Jose one more time. Kelly throws Jose into the corner and hits a running hip attack followed by a Samoan Drop. Kelly climbs to the top rope and hits The Red Arrow. Kelly covers Jose, 1...2...3.
Winner: Kelly Khaos

Kelly Khaos celebrates in the ring as the show ends.

John Greatrix

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top