Raw #129 - April, Week #5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Raw #129 - April, Week #5

Post  John Greatrix on Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:03 pm

We start the show with Oyster in the ring. Oyster: “Legion of Rot, last week you got a taste of what I can truly dish out and at the PPV, you will be stepping in a Hell in a Cell with Me, Mike Bennett and Ultramantis Black. I just hope you’re prepared for the war you’re about to step into. Tonight, how about I step into the ring with one of you? You can decide who steps into the ring with me because it doesn’t really matter. I will dispose of you like the nothings you are.” Hallowicked comes out on the stage. Hallowicked: “Oyster, you talk a big game but when the smoke clears and the twisted broken remains of your bodies lay on the mat, The Legion of Rot will stand victorious in that ring.” Oyster: “Hallowicked, if you think you can issue threats, they are falling on deaf ears. Tonight, I’m deciding for you. You and I will go one-on-one in a hardcore match and both teams are banned from ringside. We’re going to have an even fight so you better lace up because that happens tonight.”

Cody Rhodes vs. Jack Gallagher
Rhodes and Gallagher meet in the middle of the ring. Gallagher offers a handshake to Rhodes. Rhodes seems to accept the handshake but then pulls Gallagher into a clothesline. The bell ring and Rhodes picks Gallagher up and whips him into the corner. Rhodes follows it up with a jumping clothesline. Gallagher stumbles out of the corner and Cody connects with a Disaster Kick and goes for the cover. Gallagher kicks out at a close 3 count. Cody drags Gallagher to his feet and sets up for The Cross Rhodes. Gallagher manages to slip out and connects with a headbutt, staggering Rhodes into the corner. Gallagher takes a few steps back and connects with The Gentleman’s Dropkick and goes for the cover, 1…2…3. The ref makes the 3 count just as Rhodes gets his foot on the rope but the ref still counts 3.
Winner: Jack Gallagher

We go backstage to John Greed lacing up his boot. From off camera, Kevin Owens comes charging in and clotheslines him off the chair. Owens turns around to leave as he’s laughing to himself. All of a sudden, a chair crashes down on the back of Owens’ head, dropping him to the ground. Greed continues the attack while Owens is laid out on the ground. Greed repeatedly beats him with the chair. Greed tosses the chair to the side and lifts Owens up and connects with the Pop-up Samoan Drop onto the concrete floor. Greed continues to beat Owens with the chair until security rushes in and pulls him off of Owens.

We go backstage with Renee Young. Renee: “I’m here with the Woman’s Champion, Nikki Cross. Renee: “Nikki, tonight your number one contender is going to be named. Do you have any worries about who you could be facing at Victory Road?” Nikki: “Renee, it’s as simple as this. I don’t care who wins this match. I beat Sasha Banks at Wrestlemania and after tonight, no matter who the number one contender is, I will destroy them at Victory Road. So ladies, you better watch your backs because when it’s all said and done, you’ll have to face me in the end.”

Anarchy vs. Bayley vs. Rosemary vs. Mickie James (Woman’s Title #1 Contender Match) (Elimination Match)
The bell rings and all four women go on the attack. Bayley clotheslines James over the ropes to the outside and follows her out leaving Rosemary and Anarchy battling it out in the ring. Anarchy whips Rosemary into the corner and follows it up with a splash. Rosemary takes a few steps out of the corner and Anarchy connects with a DDT. Anarchy goes for the cover but Rosemary kicks out at 2. On the outside of the ring, Bayley connects with The Bayley-to-Belly on James. Bayley rolls James back into the ring to make the cover, 1…2…3. Mickie James has been eliminated. After the pin, just as Bayley gets to her feet, Rosemary connects with a dropkick to her back sending her crashing into Anarchy. Both women turn around and Rosemary catches them with a double clothesline. Anarchy is the first to her feet. Rosemary tries to spit a yellow mist at Anarchy but she ducks out of the way and Bayley catches it in the face. Rosemary wastes no time and hits The Red Wedding (The F5) on Bayley and makes the cover, 1…2…3. Bayley has been eliminated. Rosemary and Anarchy stand face-to-face in the middle of the ring mouthing off to each other when the fists start flying. Both women are giving it their all and neither seems to be gaining any ground. Both women come off the ropes and connect with a double clothesline dropping both women to the mat. Anarchy is the first to her feet and she waits for Rosemary to get to hers and as soon as Rosemary is up, Anarchy hits The Crucifix Driver and goes for the cover, 1…2… but Rosemary digs deep and manages to kick out at a close 3 count. You can visibly see the frustration on the face of Anarchy. Anarchy gets to her feet and grabs Rosemary’s feet to lock in The Scorpion Deathlock but Rosemary manages to push Anarchy off. Rosemary gets to her feet. Anarchy rushes in but Rosemary catchers her with a forearm to the face then hits The Red Wedding, 1…2… but Anarchy manages to kick out at a close thee count this time. Rosemary looks angry. Rosemary gets to her feet and motions to the back. All of sudden, Abyss and Crazzy Steve come running down the ramp to ring side. Rosemary whips Anarchy into the ropes. Abyss slides into the ring and hits The Black Hole Slam on the unexpected Anarchy. Rosemary makes the cover, 1…2…3.
Winner and NEW #1 Contender: Rosemary

Oyster vs. Hallowicked (Hardcore Match)
As soon as the bell rings, Oyster runs across the ring hitting a jumping forearm to Hallowicked that takes him by surprise. Oyster wastes no time and tosses Hallowicked outside of the ring and follows up with a suicide dive, causing Hallowicked to crash into the announce table. Oyster is the first to get to his feet and picks Hallowicked up. He throws him into the stairs, sending Hallowicked over them. Oyster reaches under the ring and pulls out a table and throws it into the ring. Oyster leans the table up in the corner as Hallowicked rolls back into the ring. Hallowicked charges at Oyster but Oyster sidesteps him and Hallowicked crashes into the table. Oyster takes a few steps back and hits a spear that drives Hallowicked through the table. Hallowicked rolls out of the ring to try to catch his breath but Oyster follows him out and continues the attack. Oyster and Hallowicked start trading punches on the ramp and then slowly make their way up to the ramp. Hallowicked catches Oyster with a thumb in the eye and follows it up with a flapjack to the steel stage. Hallowicked picks Oyster up and drags him backstage. Hallowicked throws Oyster into the dressing room. As Oyster gets to his feet, Frightmare and Kobald surround him. All three men start attacking Oyster as the numbers game is too much and Oyster lays in the middle of the locker room motionless. The ref comes in and checks on him and calls for the bell.
Winner: Hallowicked

We go off the air with The Legion of Rot standing around a motionless Oyster.

John Greatrix

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top