Nitro #104 - April, Week #4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nitro #104 - April, Week #4

Post  John Greatrix on Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:25 am

The Paul Heyman Guys appear on the stage and with Paul Heyman at their sides they make their way to the ring. Heyman: “Ladies and Gentlemen, my name is Paul Heyman and I am the advocate to the two true monsters you see in this ring. Unlike these fake monsters known as Mass Genocide and least of all Mr. Offord and Mr. Greatrix, my clients are here tonight, ready and willing to fight. It doesn’t matter who answers the call as the outcome is already decided. My clients will simply do what they have always done…” Bo Dallas’ music hits and he appears on the stage. Dallas: “Mr. Heyman, I respect you and your clients but to say that the outcome is already determined before the match has started is a bit brave on your part. Simply put, all you have to do is BOlieve in oneself. I accept your challenge Mr. Heyman for a singles match with one of your clients. Tonight, I teach everyone here what one can do when you BOlieve.” Heyman: “I’m not sure if you have a death wish or if you are ill but my clients could use a warm up match. Tonight Mr. Dallas, you will face the beast and BOlieve all you want, it isn’t going to change how much pain you are going to suffer at the hands of Brrrrrock Lesnar.”

The Miz w/Maryse vs. Jun Akiyama
The Miz appears to be in a gauntlet for a chance to face AJ Styles and tonight he takes on Jun Akiyama. The Miz is clearly not used to the Japanese style of wrestling and Akiyama has been taking it to him. After 10 minutes of some stiff blows, we can see red welts appearing on Miz’s chest, thighs and back. Miz staggers out of the corner after a hard Irish whip and walks right into an Exploder Suplex from Akiyama. Miz gets to his feet and is hit with another one, then another and one more to leave him motionless on the mat. Akiyama goes for the cover, 1…2… but Miz gets a shoulder up at the last second. Maryse is screaming at Miz to get up with Akiyama the first to his feet. Miz is to his feet and pulls Akiyama to the ropes where Maryse sprays him in the eyes while the ref is distracted by the Miz. Miz goes for a cover, 1…2…3.
Winner: The Miz

Jojo is in the back with The Miz and Maryse. Jojo: “Miz, this is now two weeks in a row that you have needed Maryse to help you win.” The Miz: “Let me stop you right there. I don’t need any help to win. We are the IT couple and what the IT couple does is stick together. Maryse has my back at all times and together we will be the next CWA Champion.” Miz walks off camera with Maryse putting her hand in Jojo’s face then doing the same.

Nikki Bella vs. Summer Rae
Nikki and Summer have been going for a solid 15 minutes so far with Summer gaining the advantage after Nikki missed a splash in the corner and slammed her face on the top turnbuckle. Summer taunts the crowd then taunts the downed Nikki as she moves in closer. Nikki lands a blow to Summer’s mid-section, then another, then another causing to Summer to double over. The crowd is clearly behind Nikki as she picks up and hits The Rack Attack 2.0 then goes for the cover, 1…2…3.
Winner: Nikki Bella

Nikki is celebrating in the ring when Jessicka Havok and Nia Jax appear on the stage and slowly make their way to the ring. The two women enter the ring causing Nikki to quickly slide out. Sasha Banks and Becky Lynch appear on the stage and make their way to the ring. Once they reach the ring, Charlotte and Alexa Bliss appear on the stage. All three teams taunt each other as security appears from all directions not allowing any team to attack the other.

Renee Young is backstage with John Greatrix and Charles Offord. Renee: “Mr. Greatrix, on Smackdown you two had some choice words for Mass Genocide and The Paul Heyman Guys. What are your thoughts tonight?” Greatrix: “Not much has changed, Renee. Mass Genocide are the Tag Team Champions and we want our belts back. The Paul Heyman Guys continue to dominate everyone and anyone and are our main focus at the moment. But mark my words, we aren’t taking either team lightly and they should do the same to us.” Renee: “Guys, how does one mentally recover after a beating like the one you guys took at the hands of The Paul Heyman Guys?” Offord: “Well Renee, I guess there is only one way to answer that and it kind of goes like this. Well let me tell you something Renee. The Paul Heyman Guys have been running around beating everyone up with no stopping in sight, brother. But they didn’t count on the two of us coming back and if you haven’t felt it in the air yet then let me spell it out for you dude. Chuckamania is stirring again Renee. It’s down there just begging to be released and I’ve been doing all I can to keep it deep down my brother. But these last few months have pushed me and I’ve grown desperate with the mania being so volatile it’s only a matter of time before it comes out with a vengeance. So, there is really only one thing left to ask Renee. Paul Heyman Guys and Mass Genocide, whatcha gonna do when the greatest tag team this business has ever seen beats you down and whatcha gonna do when Chuckamania awakens and runs wild on you?! Whatcha gonna do brother?”

Brock Lesnar w/Paul Heyman vs. Bo Dallas
Lesnar entered the ring, landed 4 release German suplexes on Dallas and then The F5. Dallas lays in the ring motionless with Lesnar in the corner talking to Heyman. The ref starts his 10 count. It is broken up at 8 when Lesnar picks Dallas up once again and hits The F5, this time covering him, 1…2…3.
Winner: Brock Lesnar

Heyman is about to speak when John Greatrix and Charles Offord appear from the crowd, slide into ring and attack Lesnar. Braun Strowman is quick to the ring and the four men start slugging it out. Neither team has an advantage when the lights go out and we hear the eerie music of Mass Genocide. The a few seconds later, the lights come on with Sadistic and Psychotic in the ring. A brawl breaks out and soon after we see the clear winners. Lesnar is hit with a Johnnie Kick that sends him out of the ring. Offord is big booted over the top rope by Strowman, landing hard on the outside. Strowman is clotheslined by Psychotic over the top rope, landing on Offord. Greatrix is in the ring alone with Mass Genocide and is quickly beaten down, whipped into the ropes and is hit with The Final Solution. Ted Dibiase is handed a mic. Dibiase: “We were asked what we were going to do when Chuckamania ran wild on us. Look around, this is what we did and what we will continue to do because everyone has a price and this is the price people pay for crossing our paths. HA HA HA HA HA.”

John Greatrix

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top