Smackdown #129 - April, Week #4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Smackdown #129 - April, Week #4

Post  John Greatrix on Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:12 am

We start the show with Kelly Khaos standing in the ring with a mic. Kelly: “For months, since the moment I stepped into this company, I have dominated every woman that has crossed my path. But as fast as I beat the competition, I have also been getting denied title shots. I am sick and tired of beating these anorexic Barbie dolls and getting nothing for it. And now, since the title is on another show, I have made a decision. I’m going to start beating up men. I have been granted a match tonight and William Regal was going to pick my opponent. I’m ready so send him out.” Elias Samson’s music hits and he makes his way to the ring.

Kelly Khaos vs. Elias Samson
Kelly has held her own for the first 15 minutes of the match. Kelly hits a German suplex then goes for a cover, 1...2... but Samson is out at 2. As Kelly tries to pick up Samson, Samson poles her in the eye. Samson hits a lariat then locks in a nerve hold. The crowd gets behind Kelly and she starts to get hyped up. Kelly hits a couple elbows to the gut then hits a dropkick. Samson goes into the ropes but is met with The Rear View. Kelly picks up Samson and hits a Samoan Drop. Kelly waits for Samson to get up and hits a spear then climbs to the top and hits The Red Arrow. Kelly goes for the pin, 1...2...3.
Winner: Kelly Khaos

Jeff Cobb vs. Pinkie Sanchez
Pinkie Sanchez shows his insane side as he attacks Jeff Cobb as soon as the bell rings. Cobb easily overpowers Sanchez and hits a huge lariat. Cobb picks up Sanchez and hits The Athletic Plex (spinning leg hook back suplex). Cobb picks up Sanchez and hits The Tour of the Islands (reverse-spin powerslam) and goes for the pin, 1...2...3.
Winner: Jeff Cobb

Charly Caruso is backstage with John Greatrix & Charles Offord. Charly: “John Greatrix and Charles Offord, you made your return 5 days ago on Nitro. Where were you? What happened?” Greatrix: “Charly, after our match at Lockdown, we needed to take a break. We can’t deny the facts. Brock and Braun beat the living hell out of us. We were broken physically, mentally and emotionally. We had to take some time to gather ourselves and recover. But we are back and The Paul Heyman Guys better watch themselves.” Charly: “What are your thoughts on Mass Genocide?” Greatrix: “They are intense. They have proven that they are not guys to be messed with. But we have done this for a long time and we know how to deal with them. Sadistic and Psychotic, we are targeting The Paul Heyman Guys but if you decide to put your noses in our business, we just have one question for you.” Offord: “Whatcha gonna do, guys? Whatcha gonna do?” Greatrix and Offord walk away as the camera pans in on Charly.

Tye Dillinger vs. Kassius Ohno
Tye Dillinger is trying to stop Kassius Ohno from challenging for the European Title. Dillinger hits a dropkick then lands a running knee. Dillinger goes for a cover but Ohno kicks out at 2. After 20 more minutes of solid, back-and-forth action, Ohno has the advantage as he is wearing down Dillinger with The Rivera Cloverleaf (modified cloverleaf). Dillinger fights and manages to get to the ropes. Ohno walks over to grab Dillinger but is met with a Superkick. Ohno gets to one knee but gets hit with The Perfect 10 (single knee facebuster). Dillinger is to his feet and is fired up. Dillinger pulls down his knee pad and calls for The Tye Breaker. Before Ohno turns around, Aleister Black runs down and grabs Dillinger’s leg. Dillinger turns around to grab Black. As his back is turned, Ohno hits The KO (discus elbow) to the back of Dillinger’s head and lays him out. Ohno covers Dillinger, 1...2...3.
Winner: Kassius Ohno

After the match, Ohno and Black beat down Dillinger. Cesaro runs down and chases off Ohno and Black then checks on Dillinger as we go to commercial.

LAX (Santana & Ortiz) vs. N_R_G (Race Jaxon & Hype Rockwell)
LAX starts the match with the upper hand. Santana hits a running Frankensteiner then follows up with a dropkick that sends Jaxon out of the ring. Santana follows him out of the ring with a suicide dive. Ortiz runs in and meets Rockwell in the middle of the ring and both men start trading blows. Rockwell gets the upper hand as the size advantage comes into play. Rockwell pushes Ortiz into the ropes and counters with a powerslam. Rockwell gets up and turns around but Santana hits a missile dropkick. After 15 minutes, LAX hits a double suplex on Rockwell then rolls him out of the ring. LAX hits a double Superkick on Jaxon. Ortiz gets Jaxon up for a Powerbomb. Santana runs up to the top rope and LAX hit their diving neckbreaker/sitout Powerbomb combo. Ortiz pins Jaxon, 1...2...3.
Winners: LAX

After the match, as LAX is celebrating and taunting the crowd, the lights go out. When they come back on, Anti-Hope is behind LAX. LAX turns around and gets attacked by Snider, Langley and Wadforth. As Anti-Hope is beating on LAX, The DCC, James Storm, Bram and Eddie Kingston, run down and join the fight. A few minutes later, Tyler Bate, Trent Seven and Pete Dunne of British Strong Style run down and also join the fight. The four teams continue to fight as the referees and agents try to separate them and the show ends.

John Greatrix

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top