Raw #128 - April, Week #4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Raw #128 - April, Week #4

Post  John Greatrix on Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:02 am

We start the show with The Legion of Rot waiting for their opponents to come out. Edge comes out on the stage. “So tonight, you will be facing…” Rhyno, Rob Van Dam and Samoa Joe come out on the stage. Edge: “Legion of Rot, this is going to hurt you a hell of a lot more then it will hurt me.” Rhyno, RVD and Joe rush the ring and Edge has them ring the bell.

The Legion of Rot (Hallowicked, Frightmare & Kobald) vs. Rhyno, Rob Van Dam & Samoa Joe
Joe starts the match off with Frightmare. Joe keeps Frightmare separated from his corner making quick tags out to the other men. Joe whips Frightmare into the corner and sets him up on top rope. Joe sets up The Muscle Buster and tags RVD in before hitting it. Joe rolls out of the way and RVD connects with The Five-Star Frog Splash. RVD goes for the cover but Kobald manages to get in the ring and break it up. As Kobald gets to his feet, Rhyno catches him with The Gore and turns him inside out. RVD rolls out of the ring leaving Rhyno as the legal man. RVD drapes Kobald over the barricade and connects with The Vandaminator while Joe pulls Hallowicked’s feet out from under him, sending him crashing onto the ring apron. Joe locks in The Coquina Clutch while Rhyno waits for Frightmare to stand up. Frightmare uses the ropes to get to his feet and Rhino connects with The Gore then goes for the cover, 1…2…3.
Winners: Rhyno, RVD & Samoa Joe

As Rhyno, RVD & Samoa Joe walk up the ramp, Oyster, Mike Bennett and Ultramantis Black come rushing down to the ring and start attacking The Legion of Rot. All three men attack Frightmare who’s lying motionless in the middle of the ring. Oyster picks him up and connects with The Oyster Cutter. Kobald somehow manages to get to his feet. Mantis launches himself through the ropes and catches Kobald with a Suicide Dive. Mantis picks up Kobald and connects with The Cosmic Doom. While on the outside, Mantis rolls Hallowicked back into the ring. Oyster picks him up and slaps him in the face and starts screaming at him. Bennett attacks him from behind, beating Hallowicked to the ground. Bennett picks Hallowicked up and connects with the Piledriver. Oyster calls for the mic. Oyster: “Legion of Rot, this is only the beginning. At the next PPV, you three will take on us three in a hell in a cell match.”

We go backstage to Renee Young. Renee: “I’m here with Cody Rhodes. Cody, what brings you here tonight?” Rhodes: “Well Renee, Jack Gallagher has been walking around with my title for far too long and I’m sick and tired of it. Everyone knows that the Cruiserweight Title belongs to me. So, later tonight, he better be ready for the fight of a lifetime because The American Nightmare is going to show him just how much of a nightmare it is to get in the ring with me.” Rhodes shoves the mic back to Renee and storms off camera.

Kevin Owens vs. Eric Young (Hardcore Match)
Before the bell even rings, Owens rushes across the ring and plants the Hardcore Title right to the face of Young, dropping him to the mat. Owens forces Young to his feet and whips him into the corner. Owens follows it up with a running forearm. Young collapses in the corner and Owens connects with a cannonball. Owens drags Young out of the corner and whips him into the ropes for The Pop-up Powerbomb but as Young hits the ropes, John Greed’s music comes on and distracts Owens for just a moment allowing Young to catch Owens by surprise with a belly-to-belly suplex, dropping Owens directly onto the Hardcore Belt. As Owens is getting to his feet, Young connects with The Youngblood (wheelbarrow neckbreaker) onto the belt and goes for the cover, 1…2…3.
Winner: Eric Young

Rosemary vs. Sienna
As soon as the bell rings, Rosemary is on Sienna. Rosemary does not give her much room for offence. Rosemary pretty much dominates the entire match. Sienna goes for a clothesline but Rosemary ducks under it and spits some kind of yellow mist in her eyes. Rosemary quickly follows it up with The Red Wedding (F5) and goes for the cover, 1…2…3.
Winner: Rosemary

After the match, Rosemary calls for the mic. Rosemary: “Nikki Cross, we are coming for you. You have something that is ours and The Demon Assassin will take the title from your cold dead body if needed. We are going to make you suffer and after we are done with you, all that’s going to be left for you to do is to DECAY, DECAY, DECAY.” Anarchy’s Music hits and she comes out on the stage. Anarchy: “What makes you think you’re going to have a chance to win that title? Just because you wear face paint and talk in third person? Well, let me tell you something. Nobody is scared of you. Next week, why don’t you and I have a match to finally figure out who the true number one contender really is?” As Anarchy starts walking towards the ring, Bayley’s music hits. Bayley: ”Ladies, ladies, ladies. Let’s not forget that I’m part of this too. Now I understand I’m the new girl here on RAW but I have proven myself last week by beating Kimber Lee so I think it’s only fair if next week we make this a three way match.” Mickie James’ music hits and she comes out on the stage beside Bayley. Mickie: “Actually Bayley, I like your idea but instead of a three way match, why don’t we make it a fatal four way match?” All four women end up in a yelling contest in the ring. Edge’s music hits and he comes out on the stage. Edge: ”You know what ladies? I like that idea. Next week will be a four way elimination match for the number one contendership for the Women’s Championship. Thank you for such a great idea.” We go off the air with Edge standing on the stage while all four women scream at each other in the ring.

John Greatrix

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top